Games

Monday, June 20, 2011

Playstation Network down!

DA DA DUN! it was gone for about almost 3 week! wich is terrible for me and other gamers in the ps3 online community! When it was gone  every thing was taking away! no downloads. online game( wich is kinda the whole reason people buy games.. duh) qore, any other thing in playstation network. whats now then?? SONY is offering 1 month FREE playstation plus, a lot of discounts and 2 free games for psp and ps3( ps3= wipout, death nation, infamouse, little big planet, ) the games that they offerd are good but in my opinion the're not AWSOME enough for a real gamer like me.. i mean: a gamer like me already has little big planet and infamous.. WHO CARES ABOUT THE OTHER GAMES! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE INVENTED!
anyways.. i think sony tried really hard to get psn back .. the hacker who hacked psn was a geneouse dud ! yes DUD! im not sexist but.. yeah.. sadly people did get there credit card nombers stolen as well as there money :(
SONY IS REALLY SORRY FOR THAT .. and ( no i'm not form sony .. but im a huge fan of they're thing!)
i never had any tv that's not from Sony! and in my whole life i had 4 tvs! i always got playstation consoles! ps2 psp and ps3.. well my sister has a nitendo ds. and i rarely play it! anyways.. A HUGE THANKS TO SONY FOR GETTING BACK PSN OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE TO BUY A XBOX :(  or maybe they would have made a new console .. maybe the ps4 with playstation network 2.?? Its a mistery

No comments:

Post a Comment